Save Up To $1000 on Your Grocery Bills!

94083120 at usa.net 94083120 at usa.net
Tue Jul 29 14:42:10 PDT 1997

Dear Fellow Internet User,

I know you get bombarded with all kinds of offers over the Internet. However, here is one that
actually pays you back much more than you need to pay out. If you go grocery shopping, you can save up to $1000
by getting our discount coupon books. And, you can even sell these books to others, earning you some part time income!

GROCERY COUPONS = BIG SAVINGS
Save up to 50% and more on your grocery bill with Coupon Connection of America. You choose
the name brand coupons you want for the products you buy. No more clipping coupons from the
newspaper. Imagine having a discount coupon for almost every item you buy.

COUPONING IS FOR EVERYONE
Over 90% of America's housholds save millions of dollars each year by using coupons. Everyone
from middle class mothers on a budget to wealthy matrons use coupons. WHY? Because if you
don't, you are throwing money in the trash. EVERYONE wants to save money, and we can help
you do it.

FANTASTIC SAVINGS
If you use Coupon Connection of America, you are guaranteed to save money. You choose the
coupons you want - for products you know you are going to buy from our list of over 1200 national
name brand products. We send the coupons to you in about 10-15 working days. When you
redeem the coupons at your favorite store, you will see an immediate savings in your grocery bill.
You will pay less for asprin, cereal, soup, detergent, frozen dinners, ice cream, coffee, crackers,
diapers, soda, shampoo, and much more.

Select from over 1200 brand name products - Crest, Colgate, Kleenex, Kellogs, Ajax, Ivory,
Tide, Parkay, Lipton, Kraft, Stouffers, Heinz, Purina, Del Monte ... the list goes on! You can use
these coupons WHEREVER you shop, as often as you like.

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
With the $500.00 coupon book you can select $500 worth of grocery coupons of your choice. The
book contains fifty (50) ten dollar ($10.00) coupon certificates. You simply fill out the certificate
with the code numbers of the products you want. You can make 35 coupon selections per
certificate and we will fill the order with 1-3 coupons from each selection until we reach the $10.00
value of the certificate. Your working coupons are mailed to you in 10-15 days. IT'S THAT
EASY!

DOUBLE SAVINGS AVAILABLE
If you take your coupons to a store that doubles the face value, your $500 in coupons are worth up
to $1000! All this for a $20 investment.

BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR - MAKE EXTRA MONEY
Once you have purchased your first book, you are entitled to purchase additional certificate books for $5 each (in lots of 10). Sell them to your family, friends or co-workers. Market them using the following methods:
Internet E-Mail
Web Page
Post Flyers at Supermarkets
Run a Classified Ad

If you wish a copy of our Distributor's Marketing Guide, please add $10 to your order. This guide will provide you with sample ads,a brochure and flyers to use to market the coupon books. A simple classified ad in your local newspaper will pull about 5 to 10 sales. Simply send callers a brochure and wait for the order.

To order your grocery coupon book, send $20 ($30 with the Distributor's Marketing Guide) in the form of cash, check or money order to:

Information Highway
PO Box 513
Southampton, PA 18966