DEATH TO THE TYRANTS

Declan McCullagh declan at pathfinder.com
Wed Jul 23 21:25:01 PDT 1997

It's actually the Secret Service offices that are upstairs from the Time
bureau, on the top floor of the building. Perhaps because we're close
enough to see the White House? Dunno. The only time I went up there was
when they were selling Xmas tree ornaments.

I have a call into the IRS about this mail, BTW. So far nobody has (or
admits to having) any idea what I'm talking about.

-Declan