REFFERAL REWARDS ( NOT CLUBPIX )

promotions at web-promotions.com promotions at web-promotions.com
Wed Jul 23 20:59:11 PDT 1997

This message has been sent by Web-Promotions.Com  and adheres to all North American laws pertaining to Bulk Email.

If you would like to be removed from future mailings please respond back to the sending address
and put REMOVE in the SUBJECT BOX. Placing the word remove in any other area of the email may go unnoticed.

Attention Adult Webmaster:

We Want YOU To Be A Part of US!

This is NOT a Click Thru Program, nor a Limited Money Making MLM
Program!

This is YOUR opportunity to get what you deserve!

REFERRAL REWARDS!!!!!!

WEG Inc. has designed a referral program that rewards the Adult Webmasters for their hard work and dedication to their site.  This program has been in operation since mid April to a select few and is now ready for full operation and distribution.  Payment references from some bigger adult
webmasters that are involved in the program are available upon request!

Here's How It Works:

Basically our program allows you to promote our site but you the webmaster receives your own link, with your own assigned script code.  The script code is how we determine who's signup is who's!  So in reality you can consider it your site, it's just that you don't have to waste your time and energy updating material, buying material, and maintenance of your site! Not to mention
bandwidth costs! We do all the grunt work!

Heres what you get:

For every signup, you receive 40% commission.
We charge a retail of $19.95 per signup, per month.
So that gives you a net of $7.98 per signup.
Now here's where it really gets good...

RECURRING REVENUE!!!!!!

That's right, the webmaster not only receives the initial
commission of $7.98 (40%), but they also get the recurring revenue.

So every month for each referral that has signed up and stays a member
you keep getting the recurring billing - $7.98 (40%).

ALL COMMISSIONS ARE PAID OUT WEEKLY!!!

All webmasters will receive a check every week for what ever commission
is owed to their account.  Doesn't matter if you had 1 signup for that
weekly pay period.  You get a check every week!

900 ACCESS SIGNUPS TOO!

We have the ability to assign each webmaster that signs up to our
program their own 900 Access number. But the problem we run into is that we have
to pay $10 per 900 number. It doesn't sound like much, but when you have
over 100 people involved in the program and some people are doing
signups and some aren't, it doesn't make sense to order a whole bunch of 900
lines and they won't even be utilized. So this is what we have decided to do.

We will use one universal 900 number. If you had 10 credit card signups
for the one week pay period and all webmasters combined had 100 signups,
your cut of the 900 revenue will be 10%.

If you are absolutely serious with our program and feel you will warrant
the need for your own 900 Access number, we will assign your account your
own personal 900 number free of charge.

ONLINE STATS

Online stats are available to each Referral Rewards member.  So you will
always be able to check your stats.

STOP WASTING YOUR TRAFFIC!!!

So what are you waiting for?  Start maximizing your traffic today!
Sign up to our Referral Rewards program and start collecting the
revenue you truly deserve.

Signup Page
http://www.weginc.com/referral/signup.html

Referral Rewards Main Site and More Info
http://www.weginc.com/referral/

If you should have any questions, please feel free to email us at rewards at 900.net.