Keepers of the keys

Ray Arachelian sunder at brainlink.com
Tue Jul 22 09:34:22 PDT 1997

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Kent Crispin wrote:

> Right.  So those people simply don't count, and might as well be
> eliminated.

Butthead: Whoa!  That was cool!
Bevis: I like stuff that's like, um, you know, cool, huh huh, huh huh.
Butthead: Me too, but I hate stuff that sucks
Bevis: Yeah, yeah, huh huh, huh huh.
Butthead: huh huh, huh huh.
Bevis: Hey Butthead, let's eliminate something...
Butthead: Yeah, let's go take a dump on Kent's head..  Huh huh.
Bevis: huh huh, huh huh...

> No, Tim obviously lives in a world rich in fantasy.  But he is a very
> clever fellow, and can be quite impressive.

Bevis: He said fellow, huh huh, huh huh, huh huh.
Butthead: Yeah, yeah, and then he said impressive.
Bevis: We're there dude!
Butthead: Yeah, Kent is a wuss, he like works for the NSA or something
Bevis: Yeah, he works for your butt, fartknocker.
Butthead: Huh huh, huh huh, shuddup before I smack you Bevis.
Kent: I am Spookholio, come out with your passphrases down (whoa, that was
cool, yeah um, huh huh, huh huh.)
Kent: I need access to your bunghole.  Grease up now citizen unit.
Bevis: Whoa, that was cool or something
Butthead: This sucks, change the channel.
Kent: Are you threatening me? Government Access to Keys Now!
Bevis: Kent is getting lame.  Yeah, I'd rather go back to school than
       watch him.
Butthead: Yeah, what a wuss, even we wouldn't give him  our passwords.
Bevis: Yeah, let him spank his own monkey.
Butthead: Huh huh, yeah, huh huh.
Kent: I am the great Spookholio, boioioioing!  I need access to your butt.
Butthead: Shut up Kent before I smack you.
Kent: Bend over now! And pay for the vaseline(tm) All will bend over to
      the creat Spookholio!  I need GAK for my bunghole.
Bevis: yeah, yeah, shutup asswipe.
Butthead: You fart knocker.
Bevis: Hey, Butthead, let's leave or something... this sucks...
Butthead, Uh, huh huh, yeah Kent, go take a dump or something
Bevis: He's like, pretending to be Cornholio or something...
Kent: Are you threatening me?
Butthead: yeah, what a lame poser, dude...
Bevis: this sucks
Kent: You buttmunch.  I'll get Louie Freeh after you..
Butthead: Kent you schill, you suck choads.
Bevis: yeah, yeah...
Butthead: Is that government shit coming out of his mouth?
Bevis: yeah, he's got, like diarhea of the mouth or something...
B&B: Diareah, cha cha cha
B&B: Diareah, cha cha cha
B&B: Diareah, cha cha cha
B&B: Huh huh, huh huh, huh huh, that was cool!

... Now back to more regularly scheduled MTV videos ....

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    | "If you wanna touch the sky, you must  |./|\.
..\|/..|sunder at sundernet.com| be prepared to die.  And I hate cough  |/\|/\
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  | For with those which eternal lie, with |.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"| strange aeons, even death may die.     |.....