Keepers of the keys

Kent Crispin kent at songbird.com
Mon Jul 21 18:31:46 PDT 1997

On Mon, Jul 21, 1997 at 10:29:37AM -0600, Jim Burnes wrote:

[...]
> Re: Tim May's quote.  May is pointing out the truism that the world
> is full of weak-minded fools.

Almost everybody believes they are above average, believe it or not.

?

> The reality is that the sheeple, lulled into veritable unconsciouness with
> an unending stream of monday-night sports, the Home Shopping Channel (TM)
> and Beavis and Butthead couldn't care a less as long as they feed on the
> media/social security/propaganda tit.  Their personal opinions, thorougly
> pre-chewed and digested are spoon-fed to them through a port in the side
> of their head labeled "fear".

Right.  So those people simply don't count, and might as well be
eliminated.

> May is just one of the people who has awoken from the anesthesia
> (self-induced or not).

No, Tim obviously lives in a world rich in fantasy.  But he is a very
clever fellow, and can be quite impressive.

--
Kent Crispin				"No reason to get excited",
kent at songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...