ESPN hacked -- got info? (fwd)

? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} dformosa at st.nepean.uws.edu.au
Thu Jul 17 20:52:30 PDT 1997

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997, Adam Shostack wrote:

> 	Strong crypto is useful not in building a web site,

It is when your transfuring large amounts of money via it.  The secuarty
should cost more to break to brack then you can make from braking it.

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep.  ex-net.scum and proud
You Say To People "Throw Off Your Chains" And They Make New Chains For
Themselves? --Terry Pratchett