Center for Security Policy deserves death penalty

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Jul 17 17:12:15 PDT 1997

At 4:01 PM -0700 7/17/97, Declan McCullagh wrote:
> [...]
ture (i.e., establishing means whereby
,,,

Every person associated with that heinous report has earned the death penalty.

It's time to stop talking or listening to these criminals. Only action counts.

(By the way, I think Netscape and Microsoft are coming perilously close to
simply deserving whatever befalls them. Fucking criminals.)

--Tim May