Time Online chat at 8 pm: Does the Net need a Nanny?

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Wed Jul 16 16:17:12 PDT 1997

We're having a Time Online chat this evening at 8 pm
EST to discuss Net-censorship. I'll be joining
Chris Hansen from the ACLU and Bruce Taylor, a
longtime CDA supporter and head of the National Law
Center for Children and Families.

We'll be talking about the White House censorware
summit, self-rating of web sites, and free speech
online in general.

Join us at:

  http://pathfinder.com/time/community/newsforum.html

You can participate in the chat as long as your
browser supports frames, but the Ichat client software
is more stable:

  http://www.ichat.com/download/

-Declan