Try us FREE with $10.00 Long Distance...9.9 Cents per Minute!

61766626 at onestopshop.net 61766626 at onestopshop.net
Mon Jul 14 20:45:01 PDT 1997

STOP PAYING TOO MUCH FOR LONG DISTANCE!

FREE $10.00 Long Distance for giving us a try!

Click REPLY to get the details.  Please place "9.9 cents" in the subject field.

Here are some of the services available:

1)  Flat rate of 9.9 cents per minute Long Distance!

2)  17 cents per minute Calling Card Rate/No sur-charges!

3)  1-800 service

4)  Internet Service

5)  Keep Reading!  Making money is optional!

WE NEED DISTRIBUTORS!

Just by subscribing to our service, you can make great money literally giving people
$10.00 of FREE LONG DISTANCE!

You're automatically in business for yourself!

Great ONLINE MARKETING PROGRAM!

Who wouldn't want such a LOW RATE?

**Distributorships are an optional feature of our program and their is no extra
 charge to qualify for commissions**

Click Reply to get the details.  Please place "9.9 cents" in the subject field.

To be removed from our mailing list, place "remove" in the subject field.