Submit Your Web-Site to 200+ engines/indexes

FutureGate Web Services submit at futuregate.com
Fri Jul 11 03:38:05 PDT 1997

 FutureGate's new "Super-Submission 150" service is a quick,
 inexpensive and effective way to increase your web site traffic or
 "hits".  We will do the work required to make your site easier to
 find.  We submit your information to the most popular directories and
 search engines in use today, making your site easily accessible to
 the millions of people looking for what you have to offer on the web.

We will submit your web-site to 150 directories and search engines, at
a low introductory fee of $29.95.

Visit the web-site for details and a special bonus offer:

http://www.futuregate.com/supersubmit/

To be removed from any future mailings, just reply with REMOVE in the
subject line.