Test 4

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Jul 2 20:25:23 PDT 1997

Test / multiple posts

        Returned mail: unknown mailer error 2
  Date:
        Thu, 3 Jul 1997 03:33:44 +0200 (MET DST)
  From:
        Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON at basement.replay.com>
    To:
        <wombat at bc.sympatico.ca>

The original message was received at Thu, 3 Jul 1997 03:33:42 +0200 (MET
DST)
from wombat.sk.sympatico.ca [142.165.5.136]

"|/usr/home/replay/.mixmaster/mixmaster -R |
/usr/home/replay/.remailer/remailer || exit 75"
    (expanded from: <remailer at REPLAY.COM>)

Cannot fork
554 "|/usr/home/replay/.mixmaster/mixmaster -R |
/usr/home/replay/.remailer/remailer || exit 75"... unknown mailer error
2
Cannot fork