What are the available anonymous remailers?

Alan Tu ATU5713 at compuserve.com
Wed Jul 2 19:37:05 PDT 1997

Hi all,

I saw the address for this list in Jeff Licquia's PGP FAQ.  I haven't
subscribed to it heard, as the FAQ said traffic on this list could be 30-40
messages a day.  As I'm attempting to cut down the time I spend on
CompuServe...

Unfortunately, that means if you want to get a message to me, you'll have
to send it to me directly, you can't send it to the list.  My address is
atu5713 at compuserve.com

My public key is included in this message.

Anyway, here comes my real question.  I am interested in finding an
easy-to-use no-nonsense anonymous remailer.  But anon.penet.fi seems to
have shut down.  I sent mail to ping at anon.penet.fi and help at anon.penet.fi
and I got a undeliverable message.  Could someone point me to a remailer?

Sincerely,

Alan Tu

Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024/E5D915E1 1997/04/27 Alan Tu <atu5713 at compuserve.com>