Free markets and crypto

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Jul 1 09:55:08 PDT 1997

I of course agree with Tim. Corporations are merely voluntary collections
of individuals.

As for civil rights laws: in my dark moments, I want to add a button to my
web page: "Only click here if you are (or are not) Irish." Or "No African
Americans allowed." Or "Nobody over 60 years old permitted." I wonder,
would I be in violation of Title 7?

-Declan