Legal Adult Content

email at exoticwhispers.com email at exoticwhispers.com
Tue Jul 1 09:09:51 PDT 1997

The following message is intended for Adult Webmasters Only.

If you feel you have received this message in error, please click "reply" then type REMOVE
in the subject line.

Hello Webmasters,

Looking for LEGAL STRAIGHT & GAY PICS & VIDEOS ?  Porn Emporium has what
you are looking for.  We offer only the highest quality pics and videos
of some of the worlds hottest stars. All content comes with the
necessary model releases, all 100% LEGAL!

Both exclusive and non-exclusive contracts are available with our pics &
videos, each at a very affordable price. If you are looking for
something special, send us an email and I'm sure we can find what you
are looking for.

All of our pics come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a lifetime
license. You can see a sample of our pics at http://www.pornemporium.com
..

Can you afford NOT to be legal.

           **** Special Offer ****