UNSCRIBE

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Fri Jan 31 22:10:16 PST 1997

Toto <toto at sk.sympatico.ca> writes:

> XaViUs at pe.net wrote:
> >
> > UNSCRIBE
>
>   Your message has been received by the CypherPunks list, and we will
> shortly be sending a rabbi and a surgeon to UNSCRIBE you.
>   In the meantime, please try to keep your foreskin cleansed and
> hygenic, in order to prevent infection.

Toto,

The guy who actually cuts off the foreskin is called "mohel", not rabbi.

Once there was a very old mohel whose hands were shaky. He wanted to buy an
insurance policy in case he cut off too much. His insurance broker shopped
around and said: "I found this great insurance policy, but there's good news
and bad news. Good news is, you get a million dollar policy for only 20 bucks
a year. Bad news is, there's a two inch deductible."

ObModeratorComment: please don't buy Stronghold or any other product from C2.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM