Just ask you a question

biz25 at prodigy.net biz25 at prodigy.net
Thu Jan 30 09:18:53 PST 1997

Hi,

I just want to ask you a question. This is not "unsolicated" email.

Do you want me to post you the URL & information if you are MLM & Business
Opportinuties Seeker? Please put "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. I will
put your name on my list. You may give me your new URL. I will send your
URL to the people who are on the "Subscribe" email list.

If you don't want me to post you the URL & information, please type
"UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. I will remove your name on my list.

Thanks,
Sonia