Fighting the cybercensor

Sean Roach roach_s at alph.swosu.edu
Wed Jan 29 10:41:28 PST 1997

<5ch9f2$cuu at life.ai.mit.edu>...

>> Look, I've proposed what I consider to be a remarkably consistent method to
>> prevent the kind of political tyranny that you criticize, and I don't see
>> any recognition of this fact.
>
>Thats because its a whacko solution that has no credibility
>or consistency.
>
>If anyone tried to set up such a market and a price went out
>on any of the heads of state fantasized about Mr Bell would be
>dead as a doornail in a week.

So you're saying that the system would work.  Mr. bell would be targeted, a
price on his head, for starting that very system.  Mr. Bell would be a
martyr, his system being proven by his own death.  It would be some varient
of his idea that would be used to kill him, a bounty.
I think that the system would work, I also think that it would be easiest to
use by those already in possession of the money.
It would take care of part of our overpopulation problem though...