Physical meet, Sat. Feb. 15 - not 18.

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Jan 28 18:55:50 PST 1997

Hi all,

I apparently didn't pay much attention to what month I was looking at when I
made the initial meeting. Turns out the 18th is a Tuesday obviously a day
that few of us can make. As a result I looked at the 'real' Feb. calendar
and the meeting date is as follows:

Saturday, Feb. 15, 1997
6pm.
HEB Central Market Restaurant
Look for the red 2nd. ed. Applied Cryptography book
For more info email 'austin-cpunks at ssz.com'

Also invited to this meet are members of the mailing lists:

Experimental Science Instrumentation

Advanced Computer Experimentation

Sorry for the confusion.

                                                    Jim Choate