AltaVista sprouts a hole ...

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Jan 28 16:59:41 PST 1997

--- begin forwarded text

Sender: e$@thumper.vmeng.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 08:07:27 +1000
From: Russell Stuart <R.Stuart at rsm.com.au>
To: Multiple recipients of <e$@thumper.vmeng.com>
Subject: AltaVista sprouts a hole ...

Newsgroups: comp.risks
Subject: RISKS DIGEST 18.77

RISKS-LIST: Risks-Forum Digest  Monday 20 January 1997  Volume 18 :
Issue 77

   FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS
(comp.risks)
   ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy, Peter G. Neumann,
moderator

***** See last item for further information, disclaimers, caveats, etc.
*****
<snip>