(( New marketing technique discovered, cheap & very effective)))

jlkmiec at concentric.net jlkmiec at concentric.net
Tue Jan 28 04:11:28 PST 1997

  The following should be of general interest to you.  If it is not
please excuse the intrusion.  You are NOT on a list and will NOT be
contacted again.

       AMAZING DIRECT MARKETING TECHNIQUE DISCOVERED

     We have after spending years researching developed a way for a
 company to sell ANY product more effectively.  It is not bulk E-mail,
 it is much more effective.  It is ideal for anyone in MLM who needs
 to contact only interested MLM partys or any other company for that
 matter.  All you need to do is say how many people you want us to
 contact and we will give you a rate and implement the system.  You
 get qualified leads that are easy to close.
    You can sample this for as little as $20 which will put your
 product directly in touch with 5000 people.  All you need to do is
 E-mail us a little about your target audience and we will take care
 of the rest.  From the information we relay to you, you should have a
 list of very qualified cantidates for your product.

                  Special 50,000 contacts only $100 (Save $100)!!

 Copyright 1997 Innovative Concepts