overview.htm (fwd)

Dale Thorn dthorn at gte.net
Mon Jan 27 08:43:13 PST 1997

Daniel Harter wrote:
> ichudov at algebra.com wrote:
> > Dale Thorn wrote:
> > > Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> > Why do they take antibiotics? Just curious.

> To treat various Venerial Diseases whose standard treatments are
> antibiotics.

> > Also, I haven't heard that antibiotics were bad for immune system,
> > has that been proven?

> What does seem to have credence is that the use of antibiotics breeds
> resistant strains of bacteria, which may or may not be contagious.

> A book that poses an opposing viewpoint to the current AIDS epidemic
> is _The AIDS War_ by John Lauritsen (1993, Asklepios, New York, ISBN
> 0-943742-08-0).  It is written from a Gay man's perspective dissenting
> from the current HIV-AIDS theory.  Another book he wrote is _Poison by
> Prescription: The AZT Story_.  Also search on Peter H. Duesberg for
> primary sources in various Journals.

According to my AIDS database, a possible reason for the "hotly
debated" theories of Duesberg is that because of the suspicion
falling on the govt. and the WHO in regard to creating the HIV
virus, the govt. was happy to have Duesberg and ilk deflecting
a lot of that criticism.  This doesn't make Duesberg wrong by
implication, but there were suggestions of disinformation....