Rejection policy of the Cypherpunks mailing list

paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 27 07:29:41 PST 1997

> From:          paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
> To:            "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv at bwalk.dm.com>
> Date:          Sat, 25 Jan 1997 19:12:05 +0000
> Cc:            cypherpunks at toad.com

Can anyone tell me if my previous message with the above headers (end
of message quoted in below) was sent to the censored list or to
cypherpunks-flames? - I subscribe to the unmoderated version of the
list so do not get to see what goes where....

> I do not have the resources to run such an unmoderated list but I
> hope someone on this list does and is good enough to start such a
> list, cypherpunks is a shell of what it once was.
>
> Also, please note this message will be junked onto cypherpunks-flames
> even though it contains no flames or flame bait because it dares to
> criticise the censorship of the list (once again Sandy, I give you an
> opportunity to prove me wrong).

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1