Rejection policy of the Cypherpunks mailing list

blanc blancw at cnw.com
Sun Jan 26 08:57:19 PST 1997

From:	Toto

  Obese-rvation? I hope you are not assuming that I am obese, just
because I am responding to a post originating from
'fatmans.demon.co.uk.'
  I would hate to become relegated to the upcoming cypherpunks-fatpeople
list because of assumptions of this nature.

Well, Toto, if you don't like this obeservation, you can always unsudribe from "unmoderated" and subcrive to "expurgated".

(There's also a rumor about a new "exfoliated" list for Snakes of Medusa starting up....)

    ..
Blanc