overview.htm (fwd)

Dale Thorn dthorn at gte.net
Sat Jan 25 22:30:45 PST 1997

Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
> Dale Thorn wrote:
> > Igor Chudov @ home wrote:

> > Remember too those ads for male sexual lubricants - you cannot use
> > a condom with those lubricants.  Safe sex, I don't think so.

> That does not come close to a theory that would explain HIV away.

The virus I believe is best explained by the numerous articles that
were published in the 1970's on "gene splicing", and the fact that we
now have two certified (official) government requests on paper that
call for the development of an agent precisely like HIV, which were
in fact funded.  One was requested in 1979 (I think) by someone
representing the Ft. Detrick folks ($10 million), and the other
request was formally made by the World Health Organization.  Why
would the WHO want to develop a nasty bug like HIV?  Use your
imagination.  Does the virus actually cause the immune collapse?
That's still controversial, from what I hear.  Try to find some of
the material by Jakob Segal, who is heavily suppressed in the USA.

Also check out Jon Rappaport (who also did some excellent on-the-spot
interviews in OKC after the bombing), also Dr. Robert Strecker, whose
brother was murdered trying to investigate the political threads of
the origins of AIDS/HIV.

> > In October 1959, after lapsing into a coma from a massive sinus
> > infection, I was given "a million units of penicillin" in the
> > children's hospital when first admitted.  I recovered OK after
> > two weeks, so I'm certainly not opposed to antibiotics for those
> > who really need them.  OTOH, our U.S. economy today is antibiotic-
> > and-hormone crazy, injecting cows, pigs, and chickens to name a few
> > animals, all in the hopes of raising production.  So why is the rate
> > of cancer going up so high?  It seems nearly everyone I know is
> > getting this degenerate disease when they get older.  Check out the
> > videos by Howard Lyman, who used to be a big-time "chemical" farmer.
> > One quote:  "My soil after a few years was like asbestos".
>
> As far as I understand, 1) no one really understands why cancer rates
> are up so much and 2) since people live longer, they are more likely do
> have cancer.

True if all other things are equal.  Try subtracting out some of the
cancer factors, and perhaps they'd die of something else.

> What you said is one of the hypotheses. I personally feel that
> environment and bad greasy food are other major contributors. The
> way they cook all these fries, with overheated grease, is very bad.

Try an interesting experiment. Get an ordinary hamburger at McDonald's.
Take the "meat" out of the bun and break it in half, then hold the
broken edge up to your nose.  It helps to have good sense of smell,
but you'll probably get the picture anyway.