Corelation

Toto toto at sk.sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 25 22:26:26 PST 1997

My database seems to indicate a direct co-relation between the
number of postings criticizing moderation and the number of
UCE/Spam postings showing up on the list.
  i.e. When there are a number of postings critizizing Sandy's
moderation, then the diversionary UCE/Spam postings increase
dramatically.

  Has anyone actually 'seen' John Gilmore, lately? Since there
have been a number of postings indicating that the writer
'used to respect' Gilmore, I am wondering if perhaps this
moderation experiment is not actually an attempt by someone
to discredit him.
  Perhaps he is being held hostage somewhere, while the more
nefarious elements among us are trying to besmirch his good
name by using it to promote willy-nilly censorship and
class-elitism.

Toto