$$$ 9,780 $$$

idea4u at concentric.net idea4u at concentric.net
Sat Jan 25 18:54:50 PST 1997

You have Nothing to lose!!

Me:     "Do you own a personal computer?"
You:    yes.
Me:     "Running WINDOWS 3.xx or WINDOWS 95?"
You:    sure, why?
Me:     "Wanna make $9,780 cash in the next 48 days?"
You:    who wouldn't?
Me:     "Without leaving your home?"
You:    really? what is it about?

Me:     "I own a SOFTWARE PROGRAM that explains the business.
             Do you want me to send you out one?"
You:    are you going to tell me what it is all about?
Me:     "That is not the way I work, the answers are in the program.
             Do you want the business package and software?"
You:    I have nothing to lose!  If people are making that kind of
            money..... I HAVE TO TAKE A LOOK!

NEW!!    NEW!!    NEW!!    NEW!!    NEW!!    NEW!!    NEW!!    NEW!!

COMPUTER BASED SOFTWARE BUSINESS SYSTEM CAN EARN YOU
                                             MEGA BUCKS!!
If you've been looking for the ULTIMATE home-based business..........
                                               THIS IS IT!!!
It's simple, lucrative, & your ticket to the lifestyle you dream!!!

Our computerized, software-driven business system is so simple to
operate....... A CHILD COULD RUN IT!

Does the potential of making thousands of dollars a week from home
using a TOTALLY AUTOMATED SOFTWARE Business System excite you?

If you own (or have access to) an IBM-compatable computer, and are
willing to invest an hour or two a day to start -- with the potential
of making  MORE MONEY THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE ---
                      THIS BUSINESS IS FOR YOU!!

Our extraordinary computer-based software business is VERY EASY TO
OPERATE.  Your complete business package, including software, is only
$24.95 up front (Money Back Guarantee), then you decide.

                       NO COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE NECESSARY!!
                        STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.

                         (p.s. This is as tough as it gets)
STEP 1     : Insert disk into computer.  Push a couple of buttons.
                    Sit back and have a cup of coffee while your
                    computer and printer crank out $20 purchase
                    orders.  Place in window envelope (no tedious
                    hand addressing).  Stick on one of those self
                    stick stamps.  Mail.
STEP 2     : Insert disk into computer.  Push a couple of buttons.
                   Remove disk and insert into envelope.  Mail.
                   Repeat as required.
STEP 3     : Go to mailbox.  Collect a ton of $20 money orders.
                   Repeat daily.
STEP 4     : Laugh all the way to the bank.

If this sounds like the kind of "work" you could easily get used to,
RUSH your address and $24.95:
SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE
SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE---SAVE

(ACT NOW!!! BEFORE Feb. 5th AND RECEIVE THE SOFTWARE & BUSINESS
PACKAGE AT AN INCREDIBLE (40%) OFF!!!  WITH THE SAME "NO RISK" 100%
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!)  DON'T DELAY, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
TO LOSE and EVERYTHING TO GAIN!

RUSH:    YOUR ADDRESS and $14.97 check, cash or money order
                           payable to: Alan H. (Vision Unlimited)
                                        (Before Feb 5th)
                   TO: Alan H. (Vision Unlimited)
                           316 Pine Ridge Ln
                           Lavergne, TN 37086
                           1 (615) 254-2894

14 day, No-questions-asked Money-back guarantee on $24.95 business
package if you are dissatisfied with it for any reason whatsoever.
*non activated software disk only.
All orders shipped 1st class mail.  For expedited delivery, please
add $3.00 for Priority Mail.