overview.htm (fwd)

Dale Thorn dthorn at gte.net
Sat Jan 25 18:04:14 PST 1997

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> > > Both homosexual males and IV drug users are well known to take a lot
> > > of antobiotics, which lowers the efficacy of the immune system enough
> > > to allow most anything to happen, ultimately leading to auto-immune
> > > problems.

> Jim and Dale, I agree.
> Also shooting one's bloodstream full of fecal matter hardly helps.

My point about the antibiotics is that the male gays take a dis-
proportionate amount of them, which compounds their problems.  It
suggests to me that the immune system is already seriously debilitated
or damaged before AIDS can take hold, rather than the notion that a
healthy person can get it from the virii alone.

One could argue that in the cases where the cures (antibiotics) add to
a person's problems by further corrupting their immune system, that
they should simply change their habits.  Since I don't see that as a
reasonable possibility, the only thing left is that the public should
be made aware of *all* of the relevant facts, even those which are
heavily suppressed now for PC reasons.