A Remarkable Income Opportunity!!

Sid Westcott sales at quantcom.com
Sat Jan 25 11:28:47 PST 1997

 Enclosed is the information you requested from Quantum Communications
regarding bulk Email advertising services:

Contact Info:
Quantum Communications
6 Laurel Lane Stratham, NH 03885
603-772-4096
603-772-7297 fax
staff at quantcom.com (general email)
sales at quantcom.com(sales)
cusserv at quantcom.com (customer service)
http://www.quantcom.com

Quantum Communications
Proudly presents:
BULK E-MAIL ADVERTISING SERVICE!

Would you like to offer YOUR product or service to potential
customers via E-mail?

Consider the advantages of sending your marketing letter ALONE or
Co-op to MILLIONS of persons directly via E-mail:
 + NO sharing of space in a cluttered publication
 + NO being buried amidst 100 other postcards in a card deck
 + NO wondering if your prospects will see/read your offer
 + NO having to fight for your prospect's attention
 + NO price-shopping, having your offering compared to others nearby it
 + EXTREMELY COST EFFECTIVE - as low as .009 cents per letter!!
 + Your piece/letter goes out ALONE or Co-op, depending on YOUR needs and
   budget
 + Everyone reads their Email!
 + NO need to wait for a publication date! We mail according to YOUR timetable, and all mail
   reaches the target within 1 day!

Bulk Email is the perfect way to reach new prospects! Our
state-of-the-art servers and proprietary software allow us to
send your offering to MILLIONS of fresh prospects. All names on our
list have been sent a test letter, enabling us to delete
undeliverables and persons who do not wish to receive unsolicited
Email advertisements. Therefore, all the prospects we send YOUR
offering to are responsive, quality prospects! As part of our standard
service package, we also provide the following:
 + An autoresponder,which allows a prospect to simply click reply and instantly receive a
complete package of detailed further information via Email from your
company (up to 20 pages in length!)
 + A unique Email address to which inquiries for your offering are forwarded, allowing you to build up
your own database of hot prospects.
 + Complete design/copy assistance based on your goals and objectives

We offer a service package designed to fit every need and budget!
Choose either General Bulk (your letter sent ALONE),
 Co-op Bulk (your ad sent with  others),
 or Targeted Bulk (custom-built lists to YOUR specs).

Consider the benefits of using Quantum Communications for sending your bulk
email advertising:

 * Highest quality list of hot prospects!
 * Largest database (over 5 million, mostly online service members, NOT
newsgroup posters)!
 * Lowest rates in the industry!
 * FREE features included such as autoresponders, email forwarding, and copy design
assistance!
 * No-Nonsense response rate guarantee!
 * 100% approved FINANCING. No one turned down!
 * Top-notch customer service. The best in the industry, as our references will confirm!
 * Targeted lists available, custom built for YOUR project!

Rate Card:
Bulk Email Advertising Service
Stand Alone Ad, up to 40 lines of text:

$299 per 100,000, in even lots of 100,000
Co-Op Bulk Email Advertising Service
THE "MEGA-MAILER"
Sent to our full database of 5 million hot prospects!
Sent with other ads,

up to 5 lines of text: $599
6-10 lines of text: $849

lines are 70 characters (spaces count) long

number of pieces		5 MILLION
Targeted Bulk Email
Stand Alone Ad, up to 40 lines of text:

under  10,000                               9.0 cents per piece
10,000 to 25,000                          8.5 cents per piece
25,000 to 50,000                          8 cents per piece
over 50,000                                  7.5 cents per piece

*Contact us with areas to target and we will quote
   you a price.
PAYMENT TERMS:
10 % Prepay Discount for 100% pre-pay OR
FINANCING- NO Credit check. ALL APPROVED!
50% down, balance broken up into 2 equal monthly installments.
EFT only ( drawn on US bank account ) for financing.

No-Nonsense Response Rate Guarantee:

There are many scams alive on the Internet.
Although the Net represents the greatest opportunity for a business to
expand and grow that has ever existed, dozens of "snake-oil" purveyers
prey on such businesspeople daily.

 Bulk Email Advertising is, in effect, the grass-roots basis at the
 foundation of all Net
advertising.
 It is effective, economical, fast, relatively inexpensive
(in comparison with other media, sometimes almost ridiculously so); in
short - it works! The only glitch with this new advertising media is
the con artists, as we have mentioned.

 Quantum Communications is committed
to providing a quality service to advertisers at a reasonable price.
No, we do not offer to supposedly send out a billion email ads for
$39. No legitimate company can afford to promise that AND actually do
it. Unfortunately, by the time most advertisers find that out, they
have lost their money. We believe, instead, in guaranteeing our
assured that their money is well spent. We guarantee the following
minimum responses to your advertising piece. If the responses do not
reach the minimum amount, we will continue to include your piece in
our co-op (if it was a co-op), or we will continue to mail the piece
by itself, in sufficient amounts until the minimum responses are
reached. These replies are only the POSITIVE responses and inquiries.
Flames or negative replies, etc. are filtered by us, and you never see
them! (they of course are NOT counted towards your minimum response
guarantee).

 Minimum Responses:
 General Bulk Email: 100 replies per 200k pieces sent

"MEGA-MAILER"  Co-Op Bulk Email:  200 replies

Targeted Bulk Email: 150 replies per 5,000 pieces sent (3.%!)

 As you will notice, this fixes the MAXIMUM cost PER REPLY at $2-3.
 Knowing how much each reply will cost you AT THE MOST allows you to
 plan your marketing budget and plan for success!

This also causes us to take extra care when helping to examine your ad
copy and suggest any revisions. Professional ad copy design is
available for a surcharge of $80 per hour.
 We have a stake in making sure you succeed! We
have many references who will vouch for our resolve and character as a
company. Please feel free to call and speak with them. Also, feel free
to either email us ( staff at quantcom.com) or call our offices at (603)
772-4096 and speak with us at any time Mon-Fri, 9AM to 7PM EST

PAYMENT FOR SERVICES:
We accept personal and business checks and money orders. We DO NOT
accept credit cards at this time. If you would like to utilize your
credit card, we recommend you get a cash advance from the card and
deposit the funds into your personal or business chec

IMPORTANT NOTE:
All payments remitted must be in U.S. funds, drawn on a U.S. bank.
EFT's must be drawn on an account in a U.S. bank. International
customers outside the U.S. may either send an international bank money
order (cashiers/bank cheque) drawn on their bank in U.S. dollars (by
postal mail/overnight mail), or may have funds wired directly to our
U.S. bank account. Email or call

TO PLACE AN ORDER:
Please make sure and include all of the information listed below, plus
your ad copy (unless you are requesting we design it for you) and
autoresponder copy, if needed (again, unless we are designing it for
you). You may  place an order in one of four ways:

1) Call our sales dept at (603) 772-4096. One of our sales reps will
be happy to assist you, answer your questions, and help you get
started.

2) Email us your phone # and best time to call, and one of our
representatives will call you.

3) Send us an email with the following information included. Be sure
and include ALL information. If anything is unclear, please feel free
to email us (staff at quantcom.com) or call our sales dept. Also be sure
and include ad copy and autoresponder copy, in

4) Print out the following "Needed information" form, and fill it out.
Then fax it to us at 603-772-4096, or send it via postal (snail) mail
to: Quantum Communications, 6 Laurel Lane , Stratham, NH, 03885
(optionally, you may include a regular check/money order.

Your Email advertising will be sent within 10 business days. We can
handle staggered or variable send schedules but in all cases require
10 days lead time. You will be sent a copy of your mailing when it is
sent so you will know that it has been sent.

Needed information for  Processing of ad form order via email/fax:
Name: Contact: Postal Address: City,State,Zip: Voice Phone #: Fax
Phone #: Email Address: Services Ordered: (General Bulk / Targeted
Bulk / MEGA-MAILER) How many recipients? Do you need us to design ad
copy? (y/n)
 * If yes, there is an $80 surcharge for professional ad copy design,
 plus $80 per hour for autoresponse copy design
Total Price:
Referred by:
Do you need an autoresponder?
Do you have a preference of email alias? (whatyouwant at quantcom.com)

*** Make sure Ad Copy and Autoresponder copy are included or
attached***

Before filling out the payment info, please decide how you  will be
addressing the payment terms. See the section above on prices for
available terms.

Payment Info:
The following information is all located on the face of your check.
Please realize that providing the information electronically is no
different than sending a paper check. When a paper check is sent, all
the same account numbers are visible.
Account name:
Bank Name,City,& State:
Amount:$
Check #:
Authorized Signature:
Transit #:
(also referred to as the ABA routing number, this is the group of
numbers which is usually in the lower left portion of the check and is
enclosed in funny looking brackets that look like this |: The number
is exactly 9 digits long.)
 Account # :
(Another group of
numbers on the bottom edge of the check, should be the rest of the
numbers there besides the transit #. The check # should be part of
this grouping also. )

*** If you have any questions about
which numbers are which, simply call your bank and ask them what your
account # and transit # (or ABA routing #) are.***