[No Subject:]

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sat Jan 25 06:50:07 PST 1997

satan_is_a_hacker at juno.com (Lou Zer) writes:

> On Sat, 25 Jan 1997 00:30:57 -0800 Bill Stewart <stewarts at ix.netcom.com>
> writes:
> >Hi!  It's useful to include a subject line in email so people
> >can decide whether to read it and have more context for it,
> >though calling yourself "fuck you" will probably deter a few people.
> >There are lots of anarchists on the net; you can run into some good
> >discussions on Usenet on several newsgroups with "anarchy" or
> >"anarchism"
> >in the titles.  Rec.caves has good underground material......
>
> You missed the hole point. You read that BECAUSE their was no header, if
> it was ANARCHY you would have just deleted it.

A logical conclusion is that rather than specifying no subject header,
you must specify one that's most likely to get the readers to read it,
not necessarily related to the contents. I suggest the subject
                         $$$ MANE.MONEY.FAST $$$
unless you do write about John Gilmore's PGP MLM scam.

P.S. Is the "hole point" another nickname for Sandy's orifice?

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM