Cypher-Oops!

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sat Jan 25 05:20:17 PST 1997

Toto <toto at sk.sympatico.ca> writes:

> I was just wondering if the CypherPunks list is now the only list
> that has an Administrative introduction for list members that could
> not be posted in full to the list-proper, as it contains a flame
> against an individual.

The admin blurb flames L.Detweiller, a noted cryptographer hated by
J.Gilmore and T.May because he exposed their lies and hypocricy.
Flames directed at "non-persons" are allowed on the censored mailing
list. Responses from the victims of the slander, any any critical
discussion of the moderation policy are tossed to cypherpunks-flames.

If you don't like it, start your own unmoderated list.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM