seeds of our own destruction

Dale Thorn dthorn at gte.net
Fri Jan 24 07:11:49 PST 1997

Attila T. Hun wrote:
>    at 01:13 AM, Kevin Stephenson <cts at deltanet.com> said:
> +You wrote some very interesting articles. It is the UN.
>     if you want a real scare, read the UN "world constitution" on
>     human rights and privacy --their idea of a Bill of Rights.  It just
>     happens that it is virtually word for word equivalent to the
>     mainland Chinese "rights"  -in other words: rights as long as they
>     are consistent with the aims of the state (UN) and the security
>     needs of the state at the given moment.
[snip]
> +Read Revelations (if you haven't).
>     the best general reference on symbology, at least of what I
>     have seen so far:  Opening the Seven Seals (The Visions of John the Revelator)
>     Richard D. Draper, Desert Books, Salt Lake City, ISBN 087579-547-1, SKU 2142298

Wendy Wallace (I think) has written something about the 4 horsemen of
the Apocalypse, and they've been running excerpts in Paranoia magazine.
I really like Paranoia mag, check it out.

If you like heavy-duty scary symbology writing (can't vouch for the
exact content), check out Texe Marrs who has a recent book on the
subject (can't remember the title, but pictures of the symbols on
the cover, in paperback).