Dale / Re: Your Subscription To The CypherPunks List

Toto toto at sk.sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 23 05:43:50 PST 1997

Dale,

  This message is to inform you that I have taken over the cypherpunks
list and will henceforth act as moderator, thus ensuring that only
messages regarding "How To Make Big $$$ Licking Your Own Balls"
will be posted to the list.
  However, out of the goodness of my heart, I will beneficently allow
you to receive the expunged posts on another list.

  Just send an email to:
 "ifyoudon'tlikeit,thenlumpit--it'sMYlist at toad.com"
with a message body saying,
 "I'm still a Punk, and I don't think the music's too loud,
you old fart."

Toto
"My name isn't Richard, but I'm still a Dick."