Furniture Catalog

afc at furnituredirect.com afc at furnituredirect.com
Wed Jan 22 21:05:55 PST 1997

http://www.furnituredirect.com - Advanced Furnishing Concepts
We are the Internets largest furniture retailer. With thousands of items to choose from,
you're sure to find just what your looking for in a short time. Our on-line catalogs are
designed to be very simple to browse. No complicated menus, frames or other
complexities, just a simple format to get you right to where you want to go. Secure
Ordering for your protection, or call us at 1-800-407-8273 to order.
REGISTER FOR MONTHLY CONTEST ! WIN $100 !
Reply Remove if you wish.