For Your Information

manager at usaphone.com manager at usaphone.com
Tue Jan 21 16:52:27 PST 1997

We wanted to write to you first regarding an exciting development.  On behalf of our customers, we are compiling a mailing list of people like you, who would like to receive notification when our clients run specials, sales, contests and other Internet promotions.

We plan to bring you the latest and most exciting opportunities on the web. You e-mail address will never be sold or given out.  We will never be a company that sends you e-mail constantly about multi-level marketing and scams.  All of our offers will be genuine and be monitored by us for quality.  You need not do anything to remain on our list.  If you choose to receive E-mail, you may discontinue any time in the future just by replying with the word REMOVE in the subject field.

If you would like to be removed from our list IMMEDIATLY and without question, reply with REMOVE in the subject field. You can also send email to mailto:manager at usaphone.com.

Thank you for your time.