Dr. Vulis' social engineering experiment

Alec camcc at abraxis.com
Tue Jan 21 16:03:25 PST 1997

At 12:27 AM 1/21/97 -0600, you wrote:

:Jane Jefferson wrote:

:>

:> The heart and soul of the problem is that "sin", "freedom", "good",

:> and "evil" are abstract concepts which fluctuate from individual to

:> individual.

:

:An excellent point, Jane. Worth remembering.

:

:	- Igor.

Not only from individual to individual.

Please consider the changes in the concepts of "sin", "freedom", "good",

and "evil" which occur over <italic>time even within the same
individual</italic>; to wit the on and off again love affair with our
nation's past "enemies; individual responses to drug use especially
alcohol; premarital sex (ok for me but not my daughter).

This constant flux within both society and individual makes creation and
implementation of rules extremely difficult and hazardous.

Alec