Netscape to use Cybercash?

Vladimir Z. Nuri vznuri at netcom.com
Tue Jan 21 12:33:49 PST 1997

(S.Schear tells me that he thinks the lack of anonymity in
payment schemes is what is primarily what is holding them
back, not good GUI interfaces. I consider this hogwash,
but maybe we can agree to disagree.)

Lucky Green writes:
>Netscape has announce that Navigator will ship with CyberCash.
>There is definitely movement at the browser/server end.

whoa, I missed this. was there any discussion on this list? or
is it just because we are drowning in noise? any more specifics?
I personally am hoping for a point-and-click interface with
the piggybank/cost HTML tag scenario I described. also, any ETA?