Dr. Vulis' social engineering experiment

Toto toto at sk.sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 21 12:11:41 PST 1997

Mike McNally wrote:

>   Why anyone would expect any particular degree of
> "freedom" to use a service run for free by a private individual
> is beyond me.

  I agree, totally.
  Just because an individual claims, rightly or wrongly, to be a
big defender of freedom, involving himself or herself in causes
like those of the Electronic Freedom Foundation, does not take
away their right to stomp on anyone who disagrees with them on
their own private list.
  To claim otherwise would be as ludicrous as denying the person
running the Anonymizer the right to expose the identities of the
people he feels might perhaps be abusing his private system, or
using it for nefarious purposes, such as hiding their identity
from others.

Toto