Dr. Vulis' social engineering "experiment"

Dale Thorn dthorn at gte.net
Tue Jan 21 08:41:14 PST 1997

Bill Campbell wrote:
> Toto <toto at sk.sympatico.ca wrote:

Good points all, Bill.  Now, just turn the pointed finger around
slightly so that (for some of the issues at least) it points
towards the providers/managers/moderators, etc.  Wouldn't it be a
gas if this were part of the Grand Plan, waiting only for the
provocation?  They can argue that one person's posts have worse
content than others (or argue the Spam motive), but really,
what's it all about besides control?  All of you long-time guys
survived the war without the moderator's help, am I right?