UNS_top

Declan McCullagh declan at pathfinder.com
Mon Jan 20 20:25:35 PST 1997

You'll get the full article soon enough, I expect. The Reuters story isn't
quite right, though. Burma has no Net-connection. I stood outside the
building that will house it last month (they wouldn't let me in) after
hiking five miles through fields to get around police barricades. It
should go live this year.

For China and Singapore Net-censorship, check out my web site at
http://www.eff.org/~declan/global/

-Declan