Wow.

i.am.not.a.number at best.com i.am.not.a.number at best.com
Sun Jan 19 11:44:50 PST 1997

i have no doubt that a certain amount of the noise on this list is
the work of agents provocateurs ... and we should just live with
it because its entire intent is a certain kind of denial-of-service
attack.

just ket used to taking extra time and using the delete function a lot.
there's still a lot on the list you don't get elsewhere.

ah..... if i only had my natural lang. agent running!