Get me off this fucking list, or else.... (fwd)

Toto toto at sk.sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 18 16:26:07 PST 1997

Bill Stewart wrote:

 > c) The mail you're sending doesn't have your correct headers on it
 >         (e.g. looks like it's from res at pc43.unidyne.uni.pt instead of
 >         res at unidyne.uni.pt), in which case you may need human help,
or

   Also if you change your username or alias in your emailer,
  e.g. CoolGuy <toto at sk.sympatico.ca> ---> DumbFucker
 <toto at sk.sympatico.ca>
  (Hey! I just 'spammed' myself!)
 then majordomos seem to sometimes have trouble properly unsubscribing
 you.
 I believe that, in theory, they are supposed to be able to do so, as
 long
 as your actual mailing address stays the same, but I have found this
 not always to be the case.

   And if you have changed email accounts since subscribing, then only
 the Kenny Houston Psychic Majordomo can properly unsubscribe you.

 Toto