Enough is Never Enough -- pro-CDA alliances, from TNNN

Sir Robin of Locksley tozser at stolaf.edu
Fri Jan 17 22:08:58 PST 1997

Stuff like this makes me sick. What the hell is up with these people!? You
offended me so you must leave. Well, excuse me, there is a reason internet
addresses have a WWW URL. It stands for World Wide Web and as such encompasses
the world. If there is stuff in the world that offends someone, don't look! But
to tell everyone else that they can't either since some were offended, that is
a starting point for cencorship. Now it's porn, tomorrow it's you saying what
you beleive (that might also be the truth...)

If one is offended by something, don't look! How come Catholicism doesn't get
banned and outlawed? Hell, it offends me... Guess not people!

>[...]
 >
 >       Chris Stamper and Noah Robischon contributed to this report.

Gabor K. Tozser
        (Gabe)