Nature Registration Confirmation

Paul Foley mycroft at actrix.gen.nz
Fri Jan 17 06:16:58 PST 1997

On Fri, 17 Jan 1997 07:58:27 GMT,
		"registration at nature.com"@www.nature.com wrote:

   If you ever forget your password, there's no need to
   re-register. Just e-mail registration at nature.com with your
   name/e-mail address, and we'll look up your details and confirm
   your password/username.

   Also, please rest assured that your information is treated as
   confidential. It is held on our secure server and will never be
   sold or traded to any other company, organisation or individual.

Unless they write and ask, of course :-)

--
Paul Foley <mycroft at actrix.gen.nz>       ---         PGPmail preferred

	   PGP key ID 0x1CA3386D available from keyservers
    fingerprint = 4A 76 83 D8 99 BC ED 33  C5 02 81 C9 BF 7A 91 E8
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards.  I got a full
house and four people died."
		-- Steven Wright