Newt's phone calls

Sarah L. Green greens at hiwaay.net
Fri Jan 17 04:11:23 PST 1997

On Thu, 16 Jan 1997, Phillip M. Hallam-Baker wrote:

> It was a conference call but over a cellular phone. Martin had hacked his
> Radio Shack Scanner using a well known technique. He had a radio ham
> license.

Phill
	Actually I'd love to see this go to court & have the law itself
tossed out.  How many years have the airwaves been free?  Now it is
illegal to listen on the cellular frequencies.

Sarah.

Sarah L. Green          Hey, I never claimed to be                >>osprey<<
Madison, AL  (USA)        a genius  nor a typist           greens at hiwaay.net