How to crack

Mark Rogaski wendigo at pobox.com
Thu Jan 16 08:53:01 PST 1997

An entity claiming to be +Sabbath+ wrote:
:
: Tim ,Tod, whatever:
:
:
: 	The list is for Hackers & Crackers. Since you made the famous Dumbshit
: Statement " I want to be a Hacker" Your first hack test is trying to get
: off the list.
:

Hackers and Crackers, huh?  News to me.  This list is supposed to be
for the discussion of crypto, but I think Tim || Tod was more accurate
in implying that it has become a dumping ground for mass marketing.

mark

PS --  No one chooses to be a hacker, you are or you aren't.  The
hacker in the crowd is the kid who took apart the toaster to see how
it worked.  I am of course not using the media version of the term.

--
[]  Mark Rogaski                    || "Computers save time like kudzu    []
[]  wendigo at pobox.com               ||  prevents soil erosion."           []