IMDMP: SOURCE CODE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Wed Jan 15 16:24:30 PST 1997

paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk writes:

> > And how come Paul didn't use the word "fuck" in every paragraph, the way
> > he usually does?
>
> I suppose you want a special censored list where everyone who uses
> the word "fuck" in relation to your good self or any other member of
> this list you agree with has their posting cut?

No, I don't want censored anything. "Cypher punks" have degenerated into
a moderated forum where those who dare criticize His Royal Majesty John
the Cocksucker and his court are forcibly unsubscribed, while all sorts
of vile insults directed at John's many "enemies" are encouraged.

Of course John is welcome to do what he likes with his private mailing list.
Neither he nor his EFF (effeminate faggot foundation) have any credibility.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM