DSS Secret Info

Gadgets1 at ix.netcom.com Gadgets1 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 14 20:38:28 PST 1997

Hi: I seen your post in the group and thought you could be interested in this info. This mgs was posted in the misc.forsale grp under info manual.

                       ??? FREE SATELLITE TV ???
****** The secrets out about the New 18" DIGITAL SATELLITE SYSTEMS *******

 The technology underground is an amazing place. The huge multi-national corporations developed the world's most sophisticated satellite-delivered television programming system,called DSS it rolled out in september 1994 and by april of 1995 it had been hacked.

 By autumn of 1995, Test access cards were being sold all over North America. The cards turn on all programming including pay-per-view-movies,blacked-out sports events and all other available channels.

 These test cards are now being used in other countries to get FREE USA PROGRAMMING on the DSS system. United States companies will not allow other countries to purchase our programming.

 In short companies are popping up selling these cards at a blistering rate. The cards are being sold for as low as 150.00 dollars in some areas, other companies offer two year warranties on thier cards.

 If you would like to learn  more about this subject and other educational material you can order our infotech manual #10 which includes the following information.

*  List of companies selling these products along with phone numbers.

*  FAQ's about test cards

*  Hidden features in your receiver

*  Hard boot and soft boot info

*  How to use that data port in the back

 To Order send $10.00 MONEY ORDER along with E-MAIL address to:
 InfoTech
 Box 124d
 Raymond, Nebraska  68428

 (If you wish send a SASE and we'll return it snail mail)
     < We don't sell test cards please don't ask >
                   *WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*
 INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS SOLD HERE ARE INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE MANNER IN WHICH OUR INFORMATION/PRODUCTS ARE USED.CERTAIN TRADEMARKS USED HERE ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR OWNERS. USE OF SAME BY US IN NO WAY AN ATTEMPT TO INFRINGE ON THE RIGHTS OF THOSE TRADEMARK OWNERS.