The FAGGOT list

Dave Hayes dave at kachina.jetcafe.org
Sun Jan 12 13:18:13 PST 1997

> I never thought the day would come when I would actually think that, however
> much I disagree with them, the pro-censorship people may have some small
> arguments on their side - but that was before I saw the sort of trash you
> continually spew.

Such trash should be an indicator to you of your -real- position on
censorship.

It is said that a supporter is someone who will say anything. Perhaps
this is your position on free speech...a mere supporter? I invite your
response to this question.

> If you have something to say that is of interest, maybe you may gain some
> credibility. As it is, I won't be holding my breath, waiting for such a
> reversal of form.

The interest you seek is most probably only words of support for your
position. Aiming at truth is always discouraged from those who do not
know how to seek it.

If you truly had any real interest in the anti-censorship position,
you would watch your reactions to words which you yourself dislike,
and attempt to understand what it feels like to want words removed
from your reading selection by some other party. In this way, you
would understand the pro-censorship position and therefore be in
possession of enough real data to make a real decision as to which
side you are on, if any.

> Flames welcomed, from such fools as you obviously are.

No flames from me are appropriate at this time...but...when *I* flame
you, you will know you have been flamed. I haven't bestowed that honor
upon anyone in years, so don't get your hopes up.

>  ~  Have you noticed that people who are most unwilling to accept         ~
>  ~  responsibility for their own actions, are the most keen to regulate   ~
>  ~  everyone else's?                                                      ~

Examples seem to abound on this from Dr. Vulis's selections from
cypherpunks that I have seen. Granted, this is his bias I am also
seeing...
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

Reporter (n.) - 1. A cat waiting at a mousehole.