A vote of confidence for Sandy

snow snow at smoke.suba.com
Sat Jan 11 21:02:32 PST 1997

> > ichudov at algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home) writes:
> > > Note that another important feature of STUMP that we seem to overlook was
> > > designed specifically to address the problems of preapproved lists. This
> > > feature is the presence of "bad words list".

>   As a person with Tourette Syndrome, I find this to be discriminatory
>   against me.

    Then go baassholeck and edit your posts before you sendcuntthem.

>   As a hockey player, I find it double-discriminatory.

    That is a personal problem. You should talk to a professional about that.

>   As a dirty-mouthed scumbag, I find it triple-discriminatory.

    If you _can't_ say it without using words on the dirty list, then you
probably use velco straps on your shoes because the laces confuse you when you
start to tie them...