another idea?

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sat Jan 11 14:52:30 PST 1997

System Administrator <root at uhf.wireless.net> writes:

> > That was the original proposal.
> > Now that the 'discussion' has come around full circle, can we
> > stop talking about it and DO it?
> >

> Oops!  Sorry. I lost this discussion in the middle of all the SPAM!
>
> Yes, please do it!
>
> Bernie

A few weeks ago, every message sent to the "cypher punks" was re-sent
again and again and again by "crypto at uhf.wireless.net".  Ray Arachelian
officially blamed me for the mail loop and even complained to my upstream
feed about multiple copies of my articles. Ray's lies were never retracted
by Ray himself or John "cocksucker" Gilmore.

Now root at uhf.wireless.net posts multiple rants in favor of moderation.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM